To achieve long-term strategic business goals, a global biopharmaceutical leader wanted to accelerate adoption of a transformational work ethos at all levels of the organization.
Increase awareness and encourage adoption amongst employees, vendors and contractors about how individuals and teams use the company’s systematic approach to innovation resulting in cost savings, increased efficiencies and reduced, tong-term, repetitive spending.
Utilize multiple internal communication channels and opportunities to share stories of success, best practices and ideas.
Reinforce key messages such as,
- Value of both incremental and breakthrough ideas
- Growth and profitability impact
- Teamwork based on shared work ethos
- Mission and vision translate into day-to-day work
- Link between financial strategic priorities and innovation in the workplace
- A 12-month internal (confidential), global campaign included a creation of a slogan, logo (wordmark) and key messages.
To ensure that its representatives remained best-in-class, a multi-national, biopharmaceutical leader designed and developed a proprietary, market access assessment tool that need to be adopted by the majority of its global access team.
Support the global launch of these innovative, evaluation processes, assessments and other tools for global sales and market access team members resulting in majority adoption amongst employees and contractors.
Develop compelling messages to highlight the new tool’s benefits to both the company and the individual to encourage adoption. Position the complexity of the tool in simplistic and easily understandable language.
- A series of branded communication messages were distributed over a 10-month period.
- Intranet Visits 75%
- Global Submissions 70%
- Adoption Goals 100%
Employee Intranet – SharePoint Site
New Portal Launched
Fresh Content Published Weekly
Promotional “ads” on High-Traffic HR Intranet Page
Link to Existing Content: Videos, Presentations
Searchable Content Library